Rani Mukherjee rubbishes marriage rumor

Do you want to share?

Do you like this story?


Bengali babe Rani Mukherjee again rubbishes marriage rumor that is doing the rounds. She declared that no such thing is going to take place and the news is just a media fabrication, "I don't understand why there is so much fascination about my marriage. I am not tying the knot anytime soon. When I get married I will inform you all. I will make a proper announcement when such a thing comes up," the actress said.

It was rumored that Rani Mukherjee will exchange ring with Aditya Chopra in February next year and marriage will take place soon after it. Denying the news, Rani said, "I have been married far too many times. In media, the news of my marriage has been making the rounds for quite some time. The worst part is they don't invite me for my wedding".

Rani Mukherjee is keeping rumor aside and at the moment looking forward to the release of her new film, ‘No One Killed Jessica’ where she is playing a journalist. The film is slated for January 7 release.

YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Advertisements

Advertisements